Warrington Warehouse Refurbishment on Final CountdownKirstie Aitken, 18th January 2018
Our newly refurbished Warrington warehouse will be ready in 5 weeks time. There has been a demand for increase warehousing in the UK, therefore we made the strategic decision to take on a further 35,000 sq ft at our Warrington facility.
Our warehouse is centrally located at the Appleton Thorne Industrial Estate, Warrington (WA4 4SN). We are ideally located in the North West of England with easy access to the M6, M56 and the M62.
The new facility is immediately adjacent to our existing 30,000 sq ft of warehousing and together they compromise;
- 65,000 sq ft of quality warehousing
- 2 x dock levellers
- 4 x drive in doors (2 accessed under an external canopy)
- Racked or block stack storage opportunities
- Open 24/5 + Saturday mornings
- Directly input pallets to the Pall-Ex network (we operate Pall-Ex’s Northern Hub form this site)
- LTL &FTL freight can be loaded directly into our own UK and European network
- Secure site with full CCTV coverage
We are able to offer a variety of warehousing, stock management and contract logistic services from here. Please do not hesitate to contact the team through firstname.lastname@example.org or through our main office 01387 267 333.